Thursday, January 8, 2009

New Kit and a Digital Scrapbooking Freebie


I hope everyone had a great holiday and is ready to scrap this year!


I've got a new design out! We've been pounded by snow over the holidays so it was only a matter of time before I made a winter kit! I love this one since it is not monochromatic. I think it makes it a little more versatile!
And the best news? It's on sale for only $3 for the entire month! Be sure to check it out!



Snowbird

Snowbird Ski Resort is nestled in the beautiful Little Cottonwood Canyon on the outskirts of Salt Lake City. The skiing is sublime, the snow powder soft, the frosty air is crisp and clean. There's no place like it on earth. This kit is my nod to the beautiful skiing and winter activities that Utah has to offer. Filled with pastel frosty papers and icy embellishments, this kit is perfect for scrapping all your winter fun (even if your winter fun consists of sitting by a warm fire with hot chocolate!)
Included in this kit: (not all items shown in previews)
20 12x12 300 dpi papers
9 assorted snowflakes
4 frames
3 glitter sprays
4 flowers
5 twigs
7 acrylic words
2 journals
1 swirl
1 ribbon
1 bow
1 bird
1 feather
Join the
Digitals Calendar challenge in January for more coordinating pieces.

I've also got a freebie on MY BLOG for you, to entice you to try it out! Enjoy!

No comments: